Bed and Breakfast Rates:
Periwinkle room R580 single | R980 double
Single per room R650
Double per room R1020
Family room for 3 R1430
Family room for 4 R1780
Above prices include breakfast
Special tariffs for children 0 – 3 and 3 – 11
Please inquire about long term discount (over 10 days stay) | Regular guests specials
The Sapphire room and Emerald room are part of the 2 bedroom flatlet, each with en suite shower room. The full flatlet can be rented. Sleeps 4 maximum. Please inquire for a quotation directly: email@example.com
When the Sapphire room or Emerald room is rented on a bed and breakfast basis, it is not part of the self catering option.
Extra breakfast R90 per person
Lunch R85 per person
Dinner R150 per person
Meals by prior arrangement only | 24 hours cancellation policy, otherwise full payment
Please inquire about transport rates.
T & C apply for all transport arrangements | 24 hour advance booking
Extra person sharing fee applies if visitor stays longer than three (3) hours R510
R100 per bundle | washed and ironed
**Prices subject to change without prior notice**
CHECK IN TIMES: 14H00 – 19H00
CHECK OUT TIME: 10H00
1. EFT /Credit Card/Visa or Master Card payments accepted (No cheques)
2. A deposit equivalent to 50% of the total accommodation charge is required to secure the reservation. The balance is payable 7 days prior to arrival.
3. Where a reservation is made 7 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the total accommodation charge is payable in advance to secure the reservation.
4. A confirmation will be forwarded to you once a reservation has been made.
5. A reservation will be assumed to have been cancelled if the deposit is not received by due date of payment.
6. Cancellation policy:
50% cancellation fee on total accommodation charge if cancellation occurs 7 – 14 days prior to arrival
100% cancellation fee on total accommodation charge if cancellation occurs 0 – 6 days prior to arrival.
Long term stay bookings after a guest has checked in needs to have a 14 days notice given when the period of stay is shortened.
- VISITORS : No visitors allowed without prior arrangement and confirmation. Security is very strict at all times and only guests will be allowed to open gates. Visitors staying longer than 3 hours will be charged the full sharing fee
8. MEALS: The full breakfast is included and served from 06h30 – 09h00 in the week and 08h00 – 09h30 on weekends. Dinner can be booked in advance. R150 per person. Special dietary request is R250 per person.
- Warm, personalized service and mingling among guests are part of the appeal of bed and breakfasts. Depending on the room you choose, you might be sharing entrances, common rooms and having breakfasts with fellow travellers.
- Every endeavour is made to satisfy guests’ expectations and meet the visit listing criteria for a guest house but please appreciate that we are not run along the lines of a hotel with 24 hour reception and a full time helper. The principal attractions of the guest house is location to where you need to be for your stay in Midrand, the “oldie worldie” appearance and feel and a satisfying breakfast.
- Damage/losses: Guests will be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury they may cause or incur at the premises. We cannot accept responsibility for your losses within the premises or in the car park. Please lock your room, front door and car. If you lose keys please reimburse for replacement.
- Please communicate your preferences and travel arrangements before checking in so that we can see if we can meet your expectations.
- The business is principally a bed and breakfast facility. There are no lodgers. It is not expected that rooms are occupied all day long.