Bed and Breakfast Rates:
Single per room R570
Double per room R940
Three sharing R1410
Four sharing R1880
Above prices include breakfast | Special tariffs for children 0 – 3 and 3 – 11 |
Flatlet Selfcatering Rates:
Single R570 + R50 service fee
2 Persons R940 + R100 service fee
These rates are per room. If 2 couples rent the 2 rooms the rates are doubled.
Above prices do not include breakfast | Minimum 2 nights stay | Maximum 4 persons |
Extra breakfast R85 per person
Lunch R75 per person
Dinner R125 per person
By prior arrangement only | 24 hours cancellation policy, otherwise full payment |
Please enquire about transport rates.
T & C apply for all transport arrangements | 24 hour advance booking
Guests will be charged an extra person sharing fee if their visitor stays longer than three (3) hours R470
Please enquire about laundry services
**Prices subject to change without prior notice**
CHECK IN TIMES: 14H00 – 19H00
CHECK OUT TIME: 10H00
1. EFT /Credit Card/Visa or Master Card payments accepted (No cheques)
2. A deposit equivalent to 50% of the total accommodation charge is required to secure the reservation. The balance is payable 7 days prior to arrival.
3. Where a reservation is made 7 days or less prior to arrival, 100% of the total accommodation charge is payable in advance to secure the reservation.
4. A confirmation will be forwarded to you once a reservation has been made.
5. A reservation will be assumed to have been cancelled if the deposit is not received by due date of payment.
6. Cancellation policy:
50% cancellation fee on total accommodation charge if cancellation occurs 7 – 14 days prior to arrival
100% cancellation fee on total accommodation charge if cancellation occurs 0 – 6 days prior to arrival.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Cottage owners and their staff and agents shall not be responsible for and shall be exempt from all liability in respect of loss, damage, injury, accident, delay or any inconvenience to any person, or his or her luggage or personal property, wherever the same shall arise from or be occasioned by the negligence of The Cottage, their staff or agents or any other person directly or indirectly in the employment of the company or otherwise under any circumstances whatsoever.